Glasgow Morris Minors
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Details of your vehicle (make, model, registration, colour etc)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Join via online submission form
- Provide your details to an existing member and request to join
- Photographs taken at club events, or provided by You
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Contact you by phone, SMS, WhatsApp and email about classic car events, meets, runs, shows etc
- Provide other members with your contact details as We deem appropriate
- Provide relevant event organisers with your details (for example, to register you and your vehicle for a classic car show)
- Publish web reports and social media posts of club activity. These will not include publishing your full name.
If you agree, We will share your data with third parties as required in order to register you and your vehicle for events you have stated you wish to attend. We will not pass your details to any third party for the purposes of marketing.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on personal electronic devices (mobile phone) and on internet based applications for the purposes of email etc.
We will keep your personal data until such time as you request to leave the group, or are removed from it or if we have not heard from you for one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
We will not use your details for marketing products or services.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that We correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request We complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that We erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that We transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding where our web referrals are generated from and which articles/links are of interest
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that We have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.